FUND SET-UP AND LICENSING
Fortified Capital provides its bespoke service of Fund Set-Up and Licencing as an end-to-end product. The fund initiator should rest assured that we will control the process and we will deliver the end product in a timely efficient and effective way. The fund initiator and/or its representatives will have direct communication with our project manager for updates and consultation.
The fund set-up and licensing process includes:
- Advising on fund structure to meet the initiator’s investment goals
- Fund structuring and design;
- Collection of KYC and AML documentation;
- Preparation of the Fund Memorandum, Offering Document, KID, and other required documents;
- Preparation of the Application for Licensing or Registering the Fund with the Regulator; and
- Fund activation.