FORTIFIED CAPITAL LIMITED (“We”) a Cyprus based Alternative Investment Fund Manager and UCITS Management Company, licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under Licence Number: AIFM02/56/2013, are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy regarding any information we might collect while operating our websites.
Your privacy is important to us. At Fortified Capital Limited we have two fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our services and products, or protect our rights.
The present policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding the use of your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.forticap.eu, you accept and consent the practices described in this policy.
Fortified Capital Limited may collect non-personally identifiable information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Fortified Capital Limited visitors use its website. From time to time, Fortified may release non-personally identifiable information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
We may also collect potentially personally identifiable information (PII) like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments. Fortified Capital Limited only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally identifiable information as described below.
Below is a detailed separation of the kind of information you may collect from out website visitors.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
You may provide us with personally identifiable information by filling in forms on our site www.forticap.eu or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our services, search for a product, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, bank account number, professional experience, personal description and photograph.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time);
- products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and we may receive information about you from them.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We, at Fortified Capital Limited, may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- send you marketing communications; and
- send you the regulatory investor’s information updates
SECURING YOUR DATA
We, at Fortified Capital Limited, will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent any loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. All the personal information you provide will be stored on our secure servers. Fortified Capital Limited takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally identifiable and Personally identifiable information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in the Companies Law Cap. 113 (as amended from time to time).
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you. Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event where Fortified Capital Limited, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Fortified Capital Limited goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Fortified Capital Limited may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
PROTECTION OF CERTAIN PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Fortified Capital Limited discloses potentially Personally identifiable and Personally identifiable information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Fortified Capital Limited behalf or to provide services available at Fortified Capital limited websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose any such information to others by signing our non-disclosure agreements. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Fortified Capital Limited websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
Fortified Capital Limited will not rent or sell potentially personally identifiable and personally identifiable information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Fortified Capital Limited discloses potentially personally identifiable and personally identifiable information only in response to a regulatory authority request, court order or other governmental request, or when Fortified Capital Limited believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Fortified Capital Limited, third parties or the public at large.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- by email to [email protected] or
- by post to 236 Strovolos Avenue, 2048 Strovolos, Cyprus
- or P.O.Box 25277, 1308 Nicosia, Cyprus